Tuesday, December 19, 2006

The future is now

We are living in creazy times. Everything is evolving so fast nowadays...500 years ago first book was printed by Gutenberg. Untill Internet era nothing has changed during this 500 years...paper, ink, fonts....

Now you can read books on your's laptop screen thanks to e-books. No trees are cut to print books, but it still takes all your attention to read the book.

But that was yesterday.

Today we are into era of audio content. Now you can download "book" on your mp3 player and take it with you. You can "read" (or maybe I should say "hear") now books while walking, excersizing, commuting, staying in the traffic.

Audiobooks are in my opinion the very best thing you can do for yourself now. And you will have no excuse for not expanding your knowledge or interests, because with audiobooks "I had no time" excuse is simply lie.

There is plenty of time everyday that now can be used very efficiently, listening to audio books.

I do it all the time. I have calls, books, speaches, courses all on my ipod and have it always with me. If I have 5 minutes - I put my headphones and push "play"...
I've never learned so much in so little time :)

"Great Success" as Borat would say!

No comments: